If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Milwaukee Bucks megastar Giannis Antetokounmpo is one step ahead of many athletes and has already thought of a plan if he was to ever go broke. The Milwaukee Bucks star has a stellar basketball card collection of his own teammates and plans on selling them in the future if things ever go south.
"If I ever go broke I'm going to sell them. Just to have a backup plan."
Giannis showing off his basketball cards. 😂💀 pic.twitter.com/2UxqAN7BPz
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) November 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Knock on wood but imagine you have a career ending injury that changes your life forever.
Better safe than sorry, right?
At least he’s prepared!