Things are heating up for the Greek Freak. Literally. One of the biggest trade rumors making the rounds this offseason is Milwaukee Bucks‘ superstar, Giannis Antetokounmpo. Although Giannis has consistently denied any chances of leaving the Bucks, Miami Heat has been linked to the superstar.
Recently, Giannis joined Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios on a FaceTime call. Following this call, Nick did an interview with ‘The Sydney Morning Herald’ in which he revealed what Giannis told him about his future with the Bucks.
“I just asked him a bunch of questions,” said Kyrgios. “I asked him straight away if he was going to go and join Miami and then he had a massive smile on his face. Maybe that could be brewing.”
- Coach Mike Leach Has Issues with Covid-19 Protocols
- Adrian Peterson Sends a Message to D.C. Football Team Ahead of Upcoming Game
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
"I just asked him straight away if he was going to go join Miami, and then he had a massive smile on his face."
– Nick Kyrgios on Giannis Antetokounmpo
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 16, 2020
Jimmy and Giannis would be a deadly 1-2 punch.
Giannis needs to get out Milwaukee, plain and simple. He needs to play in a major market, and Milwaukee just isn’t that. We’ll see what happens with the Greek Freak, but Heat fans have to be geeked about this latest bit of news.