Looks like Kenny Golladay wasn’t the only unhappy receiver with the Giants last night. New York Giants Rookie receiver Kadarius Toney took to social media following the tough loss to the Washington Football team to vent some of his frustrations with his role. Toney posted a message on his Instagram story.
See the message below:
Another Giants receiver unhappy. Rookie Kadarius Toney posts on IG — SMH pic.twitter.com/ShMnfkDo1Z
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 17, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The first round pick still has zero receiving yards on the season.
Hey you, yes, you, the person reading this, have more career receiving yards than New York Giants first-round pick Kadarius Toney. pic.twitter.com/wCEHFWfKAp
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 17, 2021
Toney had zero targets and only played in 19 snaps in last night’s game. Sometimes things don’t always work out right out of the gate for a rookie receiver.
But in his defense, if you take a receiver with the 20th overall pic, you would think they’d make an effort to get him involved.
The Giants are 0-2 and are already starting to look like a tire fire…