It wasn’t the result many people thought would happen, but it sure delivered in more than one way.
Forty-two year-old Glover Teixeira submitted former 205 pound champ Jan Blachowicz in the second round at UFC 267 in Abu Dhabi.
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) October 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Teixeira put on a clinic taking down Blachowicz early in the first and holding top control the whole round. The second round was no different. The two exchanged solid punches early, but Teixeira was able to take Jan down, flatten him out, and eventually won with a Blachowicz tap.
Look for Teixeira to take on Czech Republic’s Jiri Prochazka in the spring on 2022.