Gronk’s got jokes.
The Bucs locked up the no. 2 seed in the NFC Playoffs, they set a new franchise record with their 13th win of the season and Gronk got paid big!
If Rob Gronkowsi got seven catches and 85 yards, he was entitled to $1 million.
He can thank Tom Brady for being that much richer at the end of the night. Tom literally refused to leave the field until Gronk got his last catch.
Tom Brady Defies Bruce Arians; Goes Back Into Game To Help Rob Gronkowski Hit Incentiveshttps://t.co/hdPYcRb06P
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 10, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Following the game, Gronk joked that he’s taking everyone out to dinner with his new bonus except the QB.
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 10, 2022
What a joker.
Tom and Gronk’s friendship is unrivaled.