With the Ryder Cup kicking off soon, we received some unfortunate news from one of the famous patrons who made the trip.
Tom Felton (who played Draco Malfoy in the “Harry Potter” movies) was competing in an exhibition prior to the Ryder Cup.
But the actor had to be carted out of the event after he randomly collapsed to the grass.
Via USA Today:
“The teams had just finished posing for photos when Felton seized and fell to the ground,” the article said. “Panicked calls for medical assistance ensued as the European Ryder Cup team came down the ninth fairway during their practice round.”
— Rachel Piper (@RachelTachel) September 23, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Luckily, it appears that Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) was able to get to his feet before he was carted off.
“Felton was tended to while on the ground for some time before a cart arrived,” the USA Today article said. “He ultimately got to his feet and was assisted to the cart before being taken off the course.”
Along with playing Draco Malfoy, Tom Felton also appeared in “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” and the popular TV series “The Flash”.
We’re all hoping for a speedy recovery for Tom Felton.