NBA players are known for being fashion trendsetters off the court. They often rock designer clothing and drive luxurious cars. However, every once in a while you will find that guy who appreciates a good throwback. Sacramento Kings Center Hassan Whiteside caught a glimpse of teammate Jabari Parker’s old fashioned car and it’s safe to say he was unimpressed. Whiteside took to Snapchat to make sure all his followers saw Jabari’s car. He didn’t hold back in letting Jabari Parker know how he felt about it either.
“Where did you get that from, cat in the hat?”, Whiteside said.
Hassan Whiteside roasting Jabari Parker’s car 😂😂😂
"Where did you get that from, cat in the hat?"💀💀💀 pic.twitter.com/uUhDf8SX4D
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 19, 2021
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
It’s fun to see Whiteside in good spirits off the court as he has struggled on the hardwood this season. The veteran center has been relegated to a bench role with the Kings and averages a measly 13 minutes per game. To put things in perspective, Whiteside averaged a double-double with 15.5 points and 13.5 rebounds last year. This year his numbers are down significantly to just 6.4 points and 4.2 boards a night with the Kings.
As for Jabari Parker, he appears to be on the outside looking in as well. The former no.2 overall pick is seeing just 13.3 minutes per game and has appeared in only 6 contests this season. Sacramento is currently just 5-9 on the season and has lost three straight games. Despite finding themselves in somewhat of a rut, it is nice to see Parker and Whiteside having fun with each other off the court.