Makua Rothman is used to riding incredibly large waves, but he may have just mastered his biggest one yet.
Rothman, riding the Himalayan waves of Peahi, also known as Jaws, caught a wave that was estimated at over 100 feet. Check it out.
.@makuarothman riding an allegedly 100ft wave at Jaws on Maui….fellow tribe member 🤯
— Icculus The Brave (@FirenzeMike) January 23, 2021
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
The wave is said to be the largest ever ridden in Hawaii.
Makua Rothman shared a funny anecdote about catching such a massive wave.
“Before I left for Maui, my daughter Hikianalia was like, ‘Daddy you better catch the bomb if you gonna go over there, or don’t come home,” Rothman said via Star Advertiser. “So I was thankful I caught the bomb.”
I think Makua Rothman can go home now. What a legend.