Henry Ruggs is currently awaiting trail after being charged with DUI leading to death from a tragic case earlier in the month.
The Raiders receiver has since been released from the team as he deals with the legal ramifications of his actions.
Just recently, Ruggs was able to post his $150,000 bond from prison. And during his down time, people on social media are convinced they spotted him playing NBA 2K.
Henry Ruggs playing 2K while out on bail pic.twitter.com/ys51y5DQQm
— Bacon, Grits, Eggs (@reddawg77089) November 17, 2021
Henry Ruggs III Playing 2k?
Dude worrying about the wrong court 💀😹 pic.twitter.com/TCW4bv5oo9
— Brandon💫(rt pin) (@BrandooN3xtup) November 16, 2021
How tf is Henry Ruggs playing 2k????? pic.twitter.com/8CYVGRjmu9
— JT 🏹 (@xJTizzle_) November 9, 2021
Henry Ruggs playing 2k rn wtf pic.twitter.com/AM7wf0Ohi3
— Lucas #YBBETTER (IFB) (@DlNWIDDIESTAN) November 16, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Henry Ruggs has a lot on his plate right now. But apparently he’s trying to soak up all the gaming time he has before he’s likely served with jail time.
While Ruggs has not spoken on the matter, Derek Car, other current and former teammates, and coaches have come out to say they’ll be there if he needs assistance following his life-altering mistake.
Clark County district attorney Steve Wolfson said Henry Ruggs would get at least two years behind bars, and could serve up to 50 years if he’s convicted on all of his charges.