Former Raiders speedy wideout Henry Ruggs was involved in a fatal car crash in Las Vegas.
Ruggs girlfriend, Rudy Washington, was also in the car with the NFL player, and according to reports, she suffered “serious” injuries and was immediately taken to the hospital.
Ruggs has been booked on two charges: DUI with serious bodily harm and reckless driving with death or serious bodily harm.
The Las Vegas Raiders just cut 22-year-old WR Henry Ruggs III after he allegedly caused a fatal car accident, killing a 23-year-old woman. Ruggs is facing up to 20 years in prison. https://t.co/EVRYxPTe7i
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) November 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The recently released wide receiver faces up to 20 years in prison for the DUI charge. The reckless driving with death charge also carries a potential 1-6 year penalty.
Ruggs’ girlfriend Rudy Washington shares a daughter with Ruggs.
— Rudy Washington💛 (@K_Rudy11) October 14, 2021
Rudy and Henry reportedly have been together since high school.
Henry’s attorneys have issued a statement on his behalf:
“On behalf of our client Henry Ruggs III we are conducting our own investigation as of this writing and ask everyone to reserve judgment until all the facts are gathered.”
In a blink of a second your entire life can change.