Ruggs surveillance camera footage has been released.
Former Las Vegas Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs has no one to blame but himself. The recently released Las Vegas Raiders receiver was going super fast at the time of his crash. It was reported he was traveling upwards of 125MPH when his airbags deployed. Now we can see exactly how fast he was going.
Ruggs was captured on surveillance camera flying down a street prior to his crash into a Toyota RAV4.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ruggs’ blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit, according to prosecutors. Ruggs’ vehicle also had a firearm found during the investigation.
Ruggs currently is facing one count of a DUI resulting in substantial bodily harm and one count of reckless driving.