To be a fly on the wall at last night’s Atlanta Hawks, Los Angeles Lakers game would have been amazing, or you could have just had some courtside seats to listen to all the fun. Now that the dust has officially settled, there’s some video/audio showing what exactly was said between LeBron and the hecklers.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
Here’s some video below:
This appears to be where Bron drops the "ol steroid ass" burn on Chris Carlos pic.twitter.com/KK3fdGsC3X
— Joe Kinsey (@JoeKinseyexp) February 2, 2021
And a more in depth look below:
LeBron James has fans kicked out for heckling, a breakdown pic.twitter.com/rGlKpuQWJs
— Jomboy (@Jomboy_) February 2, 2021
Following the game, the courtside Karen took to social media to explain her side of the story:
“Listen. Let me tell you: LeBron James looked at my husband during the game and cussed him out. I stood up and I go, ‘Don’t fucking talk to my husband. Talk to my husband one more time and I will fuck you up.’ And he started talking and goes, ‘Shut your mouth, dumb bitch.’ I go, ‘You shut your fucking mouth, bitch.’”
LeBron was really enjoying himself.
Courtside Karen was MAD MAD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
— LeBron James (@KingJames) February 2, 2021
What a night in the NBA!