Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
That’s exactly what former NFL player Herschel Walker has done.
Herschel Walker, the University of Georgia football legend now running for the U.S. Senate, has broken ranks with his most powerful backer, former President Donald Trump. Asked whether he supported Trump’s contention that Republicans shouldn’t vote in upcoming elections because of Trump’s claims of election fraud, Walker said “that is not the right message.”
“I think everyone’s got to get out and vote,” Walker said on Brian Kilmeade’s radio show. “You know, we can’t look at the past. We can’t continue to look at the past.”
Wowie! Herschel Walker doesn’t understand how the 2021 GOP works! When asked about Trump’s latest statement about 2020 election, he says, “That’s not the right message..I’m very honored he endorsed me .. but he knows Herschel Walker is going to it HW’s way.. It’s not DT running.” pic.twitter.com/44u9HPdIew
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Trump offered a full endorsement of Walker’s Senate run back in September:
“Herschel Walker is a friend, a Patriot, and an outstanding American who is going to be a GREAT United States Senator,” Trump wrote in a statement. “Herschel Walker will never let you down. He was a great football player and will be an even better U.S. Senator — if that is even possible. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement!”
We’ll have to wait and see how Trump reacts to Herschel breaking ranks.