One of the most memorable moments of Bobby Knight’s coaching career has to be when he threw a chair. Now we have another coach, this one much less known, who got caught throwing a chair. Gary Lighthouse College Prep Academy coach Nick Moore (That’s a mouthful), went absolutely ballistic during a Friday Night game.
He exploded when one of his players was called for a travel.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
So I just saw this video from a high school game last night in Indiana. You’ve got to be kidding me that there are still coaches doing this. Referees don’t deserve this type of disrespect. I wonder what the @IHSAA1 is doing? #Ridiculous pic.twitter.com/ohmlOlh0hi
— David Kaplan (@thekapman) January 30, 2021
After the video went viral, Indiana High School Athletic Association decided to investigate the incident. Apparently it didn’t go so well, the coach took to Facebook to share the news of his firing.
“I have been relieved of my duties by LCPA as boys coach,” Moore said on Facebook … “I would also like to thank the parents and players for letting me lead them day in and out it was a pleasure and great ride.”
Unless you’re Bobby Knight, you can’t go around chucking chairs.
Let’s take a trip down memory lane below:
What a legend.