Sometimes the post game handshake line can get a little dicey.
Nevada H.S. was facing off against Carlisle H.S. in Iowa this week when both teams lined up to say “good game” after Nevada’s 72-47 win.
What happened next came out of nowhere.
#4 on Carlisle attacked #5 on Nevada. He went with a blow to the gut, then one to the face.
Good game, good game, good game, good… *snuffed* pic.twitter.com/wmSgnAnJ4u
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Here’s the full video:
The full video before the cutoff pic.twitter.com/h3GfKZt6xy
— Indianola Barstool (@IndianolaB) December 1, 2021
Nevada superintendent Dr. Steve Gray spoke to TMZ about he incident:
“It’s a very unfortunate situation,” he tells TMZ Sports. “I’m happy they deescalated it. I thought our coaches and staff handled it well and got everyone out of there without it worsening.”
Carlisle PD tells us they are aware of the incident and an investigation is underway.
“This is without question an unfortunate incident that is not representative of the school culture that exists in Carlisle Community School District.”
“I want to make it clear that this type of conduct is not tolerated at Carlisle CSD. The district will follow the student code of conduct policy and procedures throughout the investigation of this incident and implement appropriate consequences.
“All proper authorities have been notified of the incident including IHSAA.”
Talk about poor sportsmanship.