LaMelo got jokes.
Midway through the fourth quarter of the Hornets’ 133-119 loss to the Chicago Bulls, reigning rookie of the year LaMelo Ball drove to the basket and was met at the rim by Zach LaVine. While there might have been some contact on the missed layup, LaMelo wanted the foul but didn’t get any love from the refs.
Melo slapped the floor and then chirped at the ref.
It was enough backtalk for referee Suyash Mehta to call LaMelo for a technical foul.
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The broadcast picked up LaMelo telling referee Mehta something like:
“Imma be a ref when I’m done hooping and show y’all how to ref.”
Did LaMelo just tell a referee: "Imma be a ref when I‘m done hooping and show y‘all how to ref" after getting a no call? 💀
(via: sidelinesources/IG) pic.twitter.com/4Z1FyaxVjl
— Statline – Basketball & NBA News (@statline_) November 30, 2021
Despite LaMelo’s 18-point, 13-assist double-double, Lonzo got the better of his younger brother in the win.
Can’t wait to see LaMelo become a ref after he decides to hang it up.