The Houston Rockets and James Harden had a pretty bad breakup. They wanted to keep him, but James had no interest, and the game began. Eventually James’ trade request was granted. On Tuesday, Houston Chronicle Rockets beat writer Jonathan Feigen reported that the team plans on retiring Harden’s No. 13 somewhere down the road.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) March 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
During his tenure in Houston, the Beard made the all-star team every single year, led the NBA in scoring three times, and won the Most Valuable Player award in 2018.
The Houston Rockets will retire James Harden’s number 13 🚀
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) March 2, 2021
Coincidentally Harden will return to Houston on Wednesday night for the Nets’ matchup with the Rockets, but they won’t retire his jersey quite yet.
Hopefully they at least wait until James is out of the league, otherwise, it would just be awkward.