Michigan Wolverines big man Hunter Dickinson is adding a spark to a rivalry with the college basketball season around the corner.
During media day on Thursday, Dickinson took the mic to call out one program in specific: Illinois.
Michigan won the Big Ten Title last season over Illinois during the unique COVID season. And Hinter Dickinson has had enough of the fan base talking smack all the time.
“Illinois fans are pretty annoying, I’m not going to lie.” — Hunter Dickinson
— Eamonn Brennan (@eamonnbrennan) October 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Illinois fans started coming at Hunter Dickinson, Michigan, and the Big Ten because they believed they deserved at least a share of the title due to the fact that Michigan played in less games because their program was ravaged with COVID.
Asked about the Big Ten's decision to not award Illinois a co-championship with Michigan last season, Kevin Warren says, "It was not a straight-line year," and adds, "I feel we made the right decisions, collectively."
— Brendan Quinn (@BFQuinn) October 7, 2021
Hunter Dickinson’s Wolverines and Illinois are expected to be fighting near the top of the Big Ten yet again in 2021-22.
If Dickinson thinks Illinois fans were annoying before they were allowed into the stadium, he’s in for a rather rude awakening next season.