The game of baseball can be a dangerous one, as players have been seriously injured by several different things during a typical game. Of course you have the baseball hitting you at the plate, but you can also hurt yourself by running into a teammate. That happened to Indians outfielder Josh Naylor, who should be okay after the terrible incident that happened on Sunday.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Cleveland Indians outfielder was removed from the field in a stretcher following a violent collision with second baseman Ernie Clement.
Indians skipper Terry Francona said Naylor suffered a broken bone on the play.
Watch the collision below:
Oh man…. Josh Naylor just had a nasty collision and is in incredible pain.
Probably don't want to watch if you have a squeamish stomach…. pic.twitter.com/dTL5LTtNDI
— Tyler Wiederhoeft (@TDWiederhoeft) June 27, 2021
This is the kind of collision you don’t normally associate with happening during a baseball game.
Spatial awareness is a huge part of baseball, and so is communication.
These guys need to learn to talk with one another, this could have easily been avoided.