Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving has gone rogue.
Not only did Kyrie leaves his team without any explanation, but there is absolutely no indication on when he might re-join the team. We don’t even know IF he’ll ever come back to the NBA. We simply have no idea what is going through Kyrie Irving’s head right now.
We think that Kyrie took some time away from the game to reflect on the Capitol Building riots, but he has not yet come out to with a statement on the matter. He was also seen partying without a mask on, neglecting the NBA’s COVID protocol.
The NBA Is Investigating Leaked Footage Of Kyrie Partying During His Personal Timehttps://t.co/GzaSo9lvc0
— SIDEACTION (@SideActionHQ) January 12, 2021
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
The Kyrie Irving situation has create a huge buzz this week and has left many people asking the question, “does Kyrie even want to play NBA basketball?”
ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith has come out to say that Irving should retire from the league.
I think Kyrie Irving should announce his retirement today. https://t.co/JywIDk60E2
— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) January 13, 2021
“No, he’s not, he’s not worth it at all…I think Kyrie Irving should retire; I think he should announce his retirement today. Clearly, you don’t want to play basketball bad enough, Stephen A said.
If you think about it, is it really crazy to think that Kyrie Irving might just walk away from the game altogether? He’s never been all-in, he has already won an NBA title, and he’s clearly more interested in doing other things than playing basketball.
We never know what Kyrie Irving is going to do, but I would not be shocked if he retired from the NBA.