Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson could be the latest QB on a long list of guys that have a an issue with how they’re currently being treated by their team. According to a report, Jackson and the Ravens are still far away on any talks of a contract extension.
“Two sources said Lamar Jackson and the Ravens have started talking about a contract extension, but the sides are far apart. One problem for Jackson is that he still has two years left on his deal and is only making $1.77 million in 2021.”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
I think the Lamar Jackson situation is just the latest problem to highlight a glaring issue in the NFL today. Like it or not, we are in the golden age of quarterback play in the NFL. All over the league, you can spot quarterbacks with immense talent. PAY THEM.
As a Chicago Bears fan I cannot grasp the concept of letting a true franchise QB slip through your grasp. Chicago has not had a stud at QB since Sid Luckman in the 1940s. When you have a guy that works for your team at the quarterback position, there is no excuse not to lock them up.
Lamar Jackson is changing the game, he has an MVP, he wins, and he’s still only 24-years-old. Pay the man a massive contract and be done with it already.