College athletes will now be able to make money off endorsements, their name, image, and likeness starting July 1st, 2021.
This is a major win for College athletes who have been fighting for compensation for years. The exact specifics of everything have not been nailed down but it seems like a step in the right direction.
I am sure this is a bittersweet day for former College athletes considering now they can finally make money prior to ever going pro. There will no doubt be some players from previous years hoping they can get access to some reimbursements.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Many former college athletes have already been posting about this positive change for students. While this is no doubt a great thing for future generation of athletes, this also could make way for the return of famous College sports games.
CC: NCAA Football and NCAA Basketball please!
It’ll be interesting to see what sort of percentages and kick back these students do get, but anything is better than nothing at this point!