Ja Morant can fly so very high.
The Memphis Grizzlies star guard pulled off one of the most baffling plays we’ve ever seen. Charging back on defense, the 6’3 Memphis Grizzlies guard somehow pulled down a two-handed block on the Lakers Avery Bradley.
Watch the epic block below:
🤯 JA SNATCHED IT OUT THE AIR WITH TWO HANDS! 🤯
— NBA (@NBA) January 10, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Twitter immediately blew up with fans wondering how physics could possibly allow such a thing to have happened.
Who dropped Ja Morant from the rafters!? https://t.co/32v2Sz3HsO
— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) January 10, 2022
— Bally Sports: Grizzlies (@GrizzOnBally) January 10, 2022
No words for Ja Morant. pic.twitter.com/f3tyqmq6Rk
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 10, 2022
JA MORANT CLIMBING TO THE HEAVENS FOR THIS BLOCK.
— SLAM (@SLAMonline) January 10, 2022
— Memphis Grizzlies (@memgrizz) January 10, 2022
You would think Ja jumped off a trampoline to make that block, but nope, the dude has his own springs.