Jack Nicholson can do whatever Jack wants.
Red Sox fan Mark Wahlberg spoke about working with his friend Nicholson, who played mob leader Frank Costello in the mob movie “The Departed”. The movie took place in Boston.
“It was a lot of fun working in Boston [and] a lot of fun working with Jack, even though we only had that one scene together,” said the Boston native who played the foul mouthed cop Sean Dignam. “We had played golf together and had been buddies for a while.”
'Jack can do whatever Jack wants': Mark Wahlberg addresses rumor Jack Nicholson refused to wear a Red Sox hat in 'The Departed' https://t.co/L6LXwQt8hN
— John Applegate (@JohnApp63499667) October 6, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As for the long standing rumor that Nicholson, who is known to be a rabid New York Yankees fan, refused to wear a Red Sox hat in the film, Wahlberg pretty much confirmed it.
“Jack can do whatever Jack wants,” Wahlberg laughed. “He’s Jack, baby.”
Ben Affleck also once refused to wear a Yankees fan.
A Ben Affleck Movie Had To Shut Down Production For Four Days Because He Refused To Wear A Yankees Hathttps://t.co/IWSiMF1wIQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 24, 2021
Hard to believe these guys can’t fake it.
I mean, they’re actors, act like you like another team…