Montreal Canadiens forward Jake Evans is said to be doing better after needing to be stretchered off the ice following a hit from Jets forward Mark Scheifele on Wednesday.
— NHL News (@PuckReportNHL) June 3, 2021
On Thursday, head coach Dominique Ducharme said that Jake Evans was doing better, but also confirmed that he experienced a concussion on the play.
Ducharme confirms that Evans is sidelined with a concussion.
— Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) June 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After the game, many Canadiens player spoke on the ‘dirty’ hit by Mark Scheifele on Jake Evans.
Defenseman Joel Edmundson declared that the Habs were going make Scheifele’s life ‘miserable’ if he’s allowed to return during the series.
Canadiens Defenseman Joel Edmundson Has Strong Words After ‘Dirty’ Hit By Mark Scheifele On Jake Evanshttps://t.co/iO8SdTF2cM
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 3, 2021
No matter what the NHL decides to do with Mark Scheifele, the most important thing is that Jake Evans is able to recover in timely fashion.
We’ll hope to see him back on the ice soon after this scary incident.