Jake Paul is fishing for his next fight. The Youtuber turned boxer, Jake Paul, took to Twitter to let everyone know that he’s been trying to put something in place with the 22-year-old Fury for some time now, offering him $1 million, and some clout to throw in. But let’s pump the brakes for a second. Fury doesn’t feel as though the number is nearly enough and doesn’t seem interested for fighting at that rate.
Here’s how it went down on social media:
The money is there..
(biggest paydays ever x 4-5)
The clout they gain is there..
The chance of a lifetime to end Jake Paul’s boxing career is there..
So why aren’t they signing?..
I think I know..
— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) September 21, 2021
Tommy Fury responds to Jake Paul's public offer: "£1million for a fight of this magnitude is not even worth getting out of bed for."
— Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tommy wants to fight of course, but you never take the first offer.
Plus Tyron Woodley made $2 million fighting Paul.
Fury needs to hold out til he sees the number he wants…