After Jake Paul defeated veteran UFC fighter Tyron Woodley in a boxing match on Sunday, he made the surprising announcement that he was now a ‘retired boxer’.
Jake Paul Shockingly Announces That His Boxing Career Is Overhttps://t.co/qwqquHSwRy
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 31, 2021
On Tuesday, Jake Paul took to social media to reveal that he was, of course, trolling everyone with the announcement that he was done boxing.
I’m coming out of retirement
— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) September 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Yeah, nobody really bought the whole retirement claim from Jake Paul, did they?
Despite the circus surrounding him, it does seem like Paul is getting progressively better at fighting. After being considered a joke at first, he’s proven that he kind of knows what he’s doing in the ring.
After Tyron Woodley took the L on Sunday, he confronted Jake Paul about a potential rematch.
Will Paul grant him his wish, or look for a bigger name to fight next?