Christmas dreams do come true!
Superstar-YouTuber-turned-superstar-boxer Jake Paul and legendary worldwide influencer Logan Paul wrapped up a deal on a pair of $20-plus-million penthouses at the country’s hottest real estate project, Miami’s E11EVEN Residences Beyond.
The brothers were joined by Jake’s girlfriend Julia Rose, and their mother Pam Stepnick for a pre-construction sneak peek led by the property’s co-owner and the brother’s longtime advisor Marc Roberts.
Trending from Side Action
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Porn Star Ava Louise Reveals How Much Money She’s Made Since Exposing Antonio Brown
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As Jake was walking into the E11EVEN Hotel and Residences sales gallery, he was asked if he were to fight Canelo at E11EVEN, who would win, he said:
“I would win––I’m a wrestler too… It’ll be a unique nightlife experience.”
Check out the video below:
Jake Paul knows Canelo will not be fighting him anytime soon, so why not take a shot.
Only a matter of time before he’ll actually have to fight a real boxer.