Jalen Hurts said what?
The Eagles fell to the Cowboys 41-21 on Monday Night Football. After the game, Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback Jalen Hurts, who threw two interceptions, including a pick-six, took responsibility for the loss. He was extremely soft spoken about losing the primetime game, and for whatever reason, compared losing to taking a deuce.
“I take responsibility for how this game went tonight… I’m going to learn from it… You take you a deuce, you don’t sit there and look at it. You flush it and move on. We’re going to flush it and move on.”
💩 Eagles QB Jalen Hurts 💩
"I take responsibility for how this game went tonight… I'm going to learn from it… You take you a deuce, you don't sit there and look at it. You flush it and move on. We're going to flush it and move on." pic.twitter.com/qKPBD4ItjB
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 28, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Hurts also took ownership of the loss:
Eagles QB Jalen Hurts takes ownership like a captain
“I didn’t execute. I didn’t execute. I didn’t do a good enough job of leading. I did't do a good enough job of running our offense. This one is on me. This one is on me"#Eagles #JalenHurts pic.twitter.com/rR4lalHpI5
— Jeff Skversky (@JeffSkversky) September 28, 2021
Makes you wonder which school taught him Sports Communication: Bama or Oklahoma?
Not the most eloquent presser, but he did get his point across.
Although no one needed to think about staring at poop…