The love affair between First Take host Molly Qerim and Jalen Rose is no more.
The former NBA player filed for divorce from ESPN host Molly Qerim. Court records show Rose filed docs back in April. Rose and Qerim got married back in in July 2018.
Jalen blames the split on Molly moving to Connecticut for work as the host of First Take.
Via TMZ Sports:
“Jalen says in court docs the marriage broke down irretrievably after Qerim moved to Connecticut.
It should be known — in the docs, Jalen does not want alimony and doesn’t want Molly to have it, either. We’re told there was not a prenup and Molly does not want any spousal support.
The breakup signs were all over social media — Molly previously included “Rose” in her name on Instagram and Twitter, but has recently scrubbed it from her accounts. “
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The two called it quits not too long after they shot this Gatorade spot.
Another marriage ruined by COVID.
On the positive tip, Molly Qerim is now single.
She’s easily the best part of First Take.
Check out more of Jalen’s soon to be ex wife below: