Jalen Rose apology is trending right now. The beef between Jalen Rose and Kendrick Perkins appears to be squashed. It all started with the former NBA players debating the NBA finals, but at some point things got personal. Perkins called out Jalen Rose for spray painting his hair on, which upset Jalen very much.
“I’m 10 years older than you…but you look 50 years older than me,” Rose responded.
Kendrick Perkins, Jalen Rose Go At Each Other After Perkins Tells Jalen That He Spray Painted His Hair On https://t.co/k2OHLFWTTd
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 21, 2021
Now it appears Jalen is publicly apologizing.
Carry the Hell on 🥲 pic.twitter.com/gy6LegYSju
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Perk acknowledged the apology, and made sure to inform everyone they worked things out.
Me and my brother @JalenRose just had well needed heart to heart conversation like real ones do! Carry the hell on…
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) July 22, 2021
Good to see these two can kiss and make up. I doubt Big Perk will ever talk crap about Jalen’s hair ever again.