Ja’Marr Chase has had a lot of accusations come from his alleged baby mama, Ambar Nicole.
After taking to social media to voice her frustrations with Chase sleeping around while she was pregnant, Ambar Nicole is now claiming that Ja’Marr ‘put hands’ on her while she was pregnant.
Ja’Marr Chase’s baby mama claimed that Chase hit her 😳
Ambar Nicole has deleted the Instagram post 👀 pic.twitter.com/dgkT9ULG5o
— Sportskeeda Pro Football (@SKProFootball) August 24, 2021
Recently, Ja’Marr Chase sent out a cryptic tweet where he appeared to respond to some of the accusations being thrown at him from Ambar Nicole.
these fake pages be killing me bruh 😂😭😭
— Ja’MarrChase (@Real10jayy__) July 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
To go along with some of the off-field issues, Ja’Marr Chase has plenty to worry about on the field, as well.
After concerning reports from Training Camp reveal Chase has been struggling with dropped passes, he put his struggles on full display during the Bengals’ preseason game last week.
As fans begin to panic about Ja’Marr Chase’s struggles, former receivers have come to his support.
Ja'Marr Chase's Struggles On Full Display https://t.co/CcK1xnDYA3
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 24, 2021
Perhaps some of the Ambar Nicole drama is affecting Ja’Marr Chase’s ability to play at a level he has shown capable of during his time at LSU?
Whatever the case may be, we’ll see if he decides to respond to these troubling accusations.