There are very few players in the NFL who train like Jameis Winston. Jameis is working overtime to secure the QB1 spot in New Orleans following Drew Brees’ retirement. Jameis’ latest training video shows him throwing a towel while being chased by a dog.
Interesting technique indeed.
I never really hated on Jameis workout videos but this one just doesn’t make sense… pic.twitter.com/L5QTbHGhus
— Nick Sitro ✌️ (@nicksitro) July 19, 2021
The towel was explained:
These are speed towels. They help you work on arm speed without the heavy football implement and stress on the arm. We had Drew do these all the time as well!
— Tom House (@tomhouse) July 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Not sure what’s up with the dog. One can only assume it’s just his dog running around the backyard.
His workout videos be hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/y2vLKY1ksr
— 🐻B3ARDOWN🐻 (@B3ARDOWNN) July 20, 2021
My guy 🤣😂🤣 https://t.co/G7UxPI9sYh
— Christofer Yacoub (@TYacoub713) July 20, 2021
Swatting flies https://t.co/e3UdC5RArt
— illwill (Justin Fields Stan Account) (@79illwill) July 20, 2021
Oh Lord🤡 https://t.co/bcPkC0hf73
— AskMeAboutMyFantasyFootballLeagues (@JoinMyFFLeagues) July 20, 2021
We’ll see if Jameis’ unique training pays off. If it does, he could be the new Tom Emanski for football.