Russell Westbrook and James Harden still appears to be close friends.
For Harden’s 32nd birthday, he revealed that Westbrook went all-out to send him a flashy Richard Mille watch.
“This s— go forever with me no [hat emoji] I appreciate you,” the Nets superstar wrote.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After James Harden and Russell Westbrook came up together with the OKC Thunder organization in the early 2010s, their careers have taken on quite different trajectories.
Harden moved on to Houston, where he became the face of the Rockets franchise for many years. In 2019, Westbrook joined Harden and the Rockets for one season. But unfortunately, the stars weren’t aligned for a deep run in the playoffs.
Now, Harden and Westbrook both appear to be in position to contend in 2021-22.
James Harden’s star-studded Nets team suffered from injuries last year, or the would have likely been unstoppable through the playoffs. And Russell Westbrook recently signed on with LeBron James and the Lakers.
It’s entirely possible that we could see a reunion between Harden and Russ in the NBA Finals next season. That would be a whole lot of fun.