James Harden is done tip-toeing around his trade request.
After being blown out by LeBron James and the Los Angles Lakers, a dejected Harden took the podium and dropped this bombshell.
“I love this city. I literally have done everything that I can. I mean, this situation is crazy. It’s something that I don’t think can be fixed,” Harden Said before leaving the podium without answering any questions.
Looks like James Harden is ready to leave Houston pic.twitter.com/7e2UsYJHpr
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 13, 2021
James Harden started this rocky season with Houston by showing up late to training camp, and being spotted out partying at strip clubs. It has been reported that he has requested a trade, but the normally soft-spoken Harden remained quiet on the subject. Until now.
It’s obvious that Harden wants out of Houston, and things will continue to get more ugly if he isn’t granted his wish.
At 31-years-old, Harden remains one of the most dynamic scorers in the entire NBA. His lack of defense and overall mentality could be a red flag for contending teams, but I could definitely see someone taking a chance due to Harden’s up side.
We’ll see how long it take the Houston Rockets to pull the trigger on a James Harden trade.
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist