James Harden has missed 20 of the last 21 Nets games due to injury. While some fans might be panicking that the Nets might not have enough time to get their “Big 3” ready for the playoffs, Harden is out to prove that they’ll be just fine.
In his return from injury last night, James Harden dropped 18 points and 11 assists against the Spurs while playing under a minutes restriction. When asked if he was surprised with how well he played given the time off, Harden had the perfect response.
“Not to, like, brag or anything, but I’m like, really, really good at this game,” Harden said to reporters after the game.
James Harden wasn't surprised how quickly he was able to get back into the flow of things for the Nets:
"Not to brag or anything, but I'm really good at this game" pic.twitter.com/jVpDkh6X1g
— Nets Videos (@SNYNets) May 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He’s not wrong.
When he’s playing, James Harden is one of the deadliest offensive weapons in NBA history. With the playoffs coming up, expect Harden’s ability to score and create for others to be the Nets’ x-factor.
It just might be the perfect time for James Harden to get his first ring.