James Harden was traded to the Brooklyn Nets today after going public with his plea to get out of Houston. Harden will be a happy man, as now he’ll get to play for a true contender. He will miss one thing about Houston, though.
You guessed it, the strip clubs.
James Harden’s party lifestyle was a hit in Houston, as he was often seen out at the clubs. Harden even “liked” an Instagram post that insinuated that he would be missed by the strippers in Houston.
Lmao James Harden 🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/VfaWsppxO3
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 14, 2021
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
I’m sure James Harden will get along just fine in Brooklyn. They have plenty of clubs as well. It’s also not too far from NYC. I could see him getting used to being a stones throw away from the city that never sleeps.
By the time James Harden’s done in New York, he might have gone full Dennis Rodman. Although, if Harden is able to bring a championship to Brooklyn, I’m sure all the other stuff will be a moot point.
It might actually help Harden’s cause to be on the same team as Kyrie Irving. No matter what James Harden does, Kyrie Irving will always be doing something more bizarre. Steve Nash is going to have his hands full with these guys.