When Odell Beckham Jr. was acquired by the Cleveland Browns, perhaps no one was more excited than Jarvis Landy – who played with OBJ at LSU.
But unfortunately, the reunion didn’t work out. Odell could never get on the same page with quarterback Baker Mayfield, and finally asked for his release this season.
After a whole lot of speculation, Odell Beckham Jr. ended up making the somewhat surprising decision to sign with the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday.
Odell Beckham Jr. Makes Surprising Free Agency Decisionhttps://t.co/E4A8yUAEYe
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 11, 2021
With the Rams deal was being finalized, Jarvis Landry sent out a cryptic message to social media.
(Insert) Serenity Prayer !!! 🌱🌱🌱🤞🏾🤞🏾💭💭💭
— Jarvis Juice Landry (@God_Son80) November 11, 2021
Jarvis Landry would follow up the post with another message to his good friend, Odell Beckham Jr.
— Brad Stainbrook (@BrownsByBrad) November 11, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Luckily for Jarvis Landry and the Browns, Odell Beckham Jr. is going over to an AFC team. And they won’t have to be burned by him for the rest of the season.
Well, as long as the two teams don’t meet up in the Super Bowl, that is.
If Jarvis Landry is right with his prediction, and the Browns end up facing off with OBJ and the Rams in February, that would be one hell of a story.
I don’t see it happening, unfortunately.