The Jason Kidd era is officially on in Dallas.
After an up-and-down tenure with the Bucks resulted in some former players speaking out about his hard-assed antics, he has a shot at redemption.
With the season around the corner, the Mavs released an introductory picture of Jason Kidd in some of the teams threads.
For every 25 likes this gets, we'll make Jason Kidd's collar bigger pic.twitter.com/RLKAbbw9T7
— Korked Bats (@korkedbats) October 7, 2021
After seeing how ridiculously large Jason Kidd’s collar is, fans everywhere took to social media to make some memes and jokes.
why does jason kidd look like some random steakhouse head chef pic.twitter.com/3JKp90CHKp
— shai (@PlayoffShai) October 7, 2021
Jason Kidd looks like he just bowled a 300 in his work league 🎳 pic.twitter.com/Sj1J2namYn
— Dr. Evan Jeffries, DPT (@GameInjuryDoc) October 8, 2021
jason kidd looks like the guy who takes his wednesday night bowling league way too seriously pic.twitter.com/F0GkWgNuwW
— Emerson Lotzia, Jr. (@EmersonLotzia) October 7, 2021
Congrats to Jason Kidd for being cast as Rick Harrison in the Pawn Stars movie pic.twitter.com/cIWBVuOKrE
— MikeZakarian (@MikeZakarian) October 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jason Kidd might be the center of a joke prior to the season. But when things kick off for real, all eyes will be on the new head man in Dallas.
The organization took a chance on Kidd despite a checkered past, and if he fails to get Luka Doncic and the Mavericks over the hump, it’ll be seen as an incredible failure for everyone involved.
Something tells me Jason Kidd isn’t too worried about catching a bunch of flak for the stupid bowling shirt.