Newly-hired Dallas Mavericks head coach Jason Kidd was under fire earlier in the offseason after a report detailed all the abuse he made players go through during his time with Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks.
NBA Fans Are Horrified By The Revelation That Jason Kidd Made The Bucks Practice On Christmashttps://t.co/jPAF3CTa6h
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 11, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In response to the book excerpt, Jason Kidd talked at length about how close he still in with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
“Did Giannis write it?” Kidd told Yahoo! Sports’ Mac Engel in response. “I’m waiting for Giannis for when he writes it. I’m aware of [the book], but if it’s not from Giannis I won’t pay attention to it. That book or whatever everyone wants to make a big deal about … I mean, he didn’t write the book.
“We helped build [the Bucks].” Kidd went on. “There are no feelings about it because it was not Giannis’ book. The cool thing is my relationship with Giannis goes beyond basketball. I talked to him a couple of hours after his son was born. Cool little name, ‘Maverick.’ See, you guys didn’t know that. That’s how close we are.”
Of the other complaints from former players on Jason Kidd included constant berating, excessive sprints, practices during holidays, etc.
One person who apparently won’t speak ill-willed of Jason Kidd is Giannis Antetokounmpo. Hopefully Kidd can develop a similar relationship with Luka Doncic during his time with the Mavericks.