Well, you might not have expected to see retired QB Drew Brees and Cubs shortstop Javier Baez in the same headline today, but here ya go.
While Javier Baez was sitting out Monday night’s game against the Padres due to some nagging injuries, he still found a way to make news.
Baez took to his Instagram page to reveal that he had received a signed helmet from former New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees.
The message on the helmet Brees sent Javier Baez read, “thank you for inspiring my son”.
Things you love to see:
Drew Brees sending Javy Baez a signed helmet for inspiring his son pic.twitter.com/ZHnkfxRFdq
— Barstool Chicago (@barstoolchicago) June 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Javier Baez is part of a new, exciting wave of MLB players who aren’t afraid to let their swag out during a game.
While Baez may not hit for average, his electric style of playing defense, running the bases, and getting clutch hits has endeared him to fans all over the country.
Apparently, Drew Brees and his kids are some of many MLB fans who love to watch Javier Baez play baseball. Now that Brees is retired, maybe he can plan a Summer trip to Chicago so his boys can see Javy play in-person.