If you want to get your picture taken with Jay Cutler you are going to have to pay a price. Cutler was in Vail, Colorado, and hanging out outside a bar in the skiing village. A fan reportedly wanted a picture with the former NFL quarterback. Cutler would take the photo under one condition. The fan had to chug an entire pitcher of beer to get the picture he requested. Seems like a fair challenge to me. If you want a picture with Jay Cutler you have to prove you’re worthy. Check out the video below.
Jay Cutler said he could only get a picture if he chugged a pitcher. Easy. (via IG:brileykellison) pic.twitter.com/2cq3IxzdIb
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) March 1, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Cutler seemed unimpressed with the fans’ ability to chug the beer. Sorry, Jay Cutler, we can’t all do it like you. Especially when it is already freezing cold outside. Despite the fans’ poor performance by Cutler’s standards, the quarterback shook his hand and obliged for the photo.
Skiing and drinking have always felt like a vicious combination to me. It’s already hard enough to navigate the slopes, why add alcohol to the mix? Not knocking it at all, that’s just me. Everyone in the video, including Cutler, was wearing skiing gear, suggesting they were having some fun on the slopes during the day.
The upshot: if you ever plan on getting your picture taken with Jay Cutler, you better be ready to chug some beer.