Despite their recent divorce, former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari enjoy three kids together.
And when speaking on his “Uncut With Jay Cutler” podcast, the former gunslinger revealed a story about him being in total ‘panic’ over losing two of the three kids.
Cutty was watching football with his oldest son, Camden, when he realized that his two younger sons, Jaxson and Saylor, were being “too quiet” downstairs.
“I’m yelling for them, I’m doing all the things, nothing, nothing, nothing,” the Indiana native told guest Sage Steele of looking for his and ex-wife Kristin Cavallari’s little ones via US Weekly. “[I] go outside. They have these dirt bikes, [and the] dirt bikes are there, the other bikes are there. I go around back [where] there’s a pool. I’m, like, looking in the pool, they can all swim, not there. I go in the pool house, not there.”
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jay Cutler checked all over while screaming until he finally heard the two kids laughing in the tree house. After finding out that the kids heard their dad yelling the entire time, Jay sent the boys straight for a time out.
“It was probably 15 minutes that I was looking around,” Cutler said. “I was really pissed off and then I was like, ‘I’m glad you’re OK.’ And [I] had to explain why … [they] scared me [and they] can’t do that. And then I went back to being mad and I was like, ‘Alright, you get no dessert, and you have to sit in these chairs for an hour.’”
After Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari split last year the QB admitted that dating had been no fun. But he has recently started seeing another actress, Jana Kramer.