The holy grail of sports ownership is the NFL. It’s the billionaire boys club, and one club that is near impossible to get into. For years, Jay-Z has expressed interest in becoming the first black owner in the history of the NFL. According to Front Office Sports, Jay-Z could become an NFL owner sooner than later. The Denver Broncos are looking to transition their ownership in time for 2022 which means the team could very well be for sale.
Amazon owner Jeff Bezos’ name is also being tossed around.
See the report below:
NFL sources say the Broncos will be the next team on the market.
Potential suitors? 👀
➖ Jeff Bezos
It could be the biggest franchise sale in U.S. sports history — as high as $4B.
The latest from @byajperez ⤵️
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) September 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Considering the Denver Broncos are worth north of $4 billion, it’s safe to say that Jay Z would need some serious partners to make his dream come true.
Bezos and Jay Z would be one amazing dynamic duo.