Jayson Tatum, drafted No. 3 overall thanks to a trade with the Brooklyn Nets, is one of the players the Celtics are banking their future on. Tatum, in line to sign a lucrative extension next month, made the All-NBA third team in his third season after averaging 23.4 points.
His is becoming one of the top offensive players in the league and appeared in the NBA All-Star Game last February. He’s easily becoming one of the NBA biggest stars.
And now he has a really big tattoo.
Check out some pics of the new ink below:
- Jack Nicklaus Wants to Keep Politics Out of Golf After His Guy Lost
- More SEC Postponments on the Way This Weekend
- Mark Cuban and John Legend Get into it Politically on Twitter
- Victor Oladipo’s Twin Sister Has Issues with Myles Turner
- Is Jimmy Garoppolo Already on His Way Out of San Francisco
You can see the full tattoo below:
Tatum will enter his fourth year with the Boston Celtics in the 2020-21 season. The Celtics reached the Eastern Conference finals, where Miami Heat toppled them in a six-game series.
If Tatum can get the C’s to the next level, Tatum will be one of the game’s best.