Former Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow has been relatively quiet since he was ousted in response to the team’s sign-stealing scandal from a few years back. But he’s starting to come out of his shell.
With Houston winning World Series Game 5 on Sunday night to close their deficit against the Braves to 3-2, Jeff Luhnow jumped on Twitter for the first time in two years to send a message to the squad.
Former Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow weighs in on the World Series. (His account is protected so retweets aren’t allowed) pic.twitter.com/xoJEvNQ1z3
— Chandler Rome (@Chandler_Rome) November 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Jeff Luhnow is still looking for a new business venture since he was exiled from the MLB for his role in the whole sign-stealing scandal that shook the league. And recently, it was reported that the former executive was interested in buying a Mexican soccer club.
“The sources said that Luhnow, who was born and raised in Mexico City, has been exploring avenues to get into soccer since he was fired by the Astros. He initially looked into MLS, but ultimately turned his focus to Mexico because he sees it as a much better investment opportunity”
No matter what Jeff Luhnow eventually lands on as his next career move, it appears as though he’ll always be a big Astros fan.