Jeff Van Gundy Hilariously Rips into NBA Players Doing Their Own ‘Research’ on COVID Vaccine

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on email

Jeff Van Gundy is going viral after an amazing rant against guys who claim they’re doing their own research in regards to the COVID-19 vaccine.

The ESPN NBA analyst weighed in on the subject, and says the research should be done by people with expertise. You know like actual researchers.

“I would like someone to answer this question,” Van Gundy said during the preseason matchup between the Miami Heat and Houston Rockets. “What does that look like, you doing your own research?


Trending from Side Action


“What are you doing? I don’t understand what that means, ‘I’m doing my own research,” he said.

Watch below:

Van Gundy’s researcher rant got some laughs from his broadcast partner, Brian Custer.

“How about this, we got really smart people. A lot smarter than anyone in the NBA, who has already done the research,” he said.

The NBA rates for players getting vaccinated is reportedly above 95%, but the other 5% must still be busy doing their research.

Awesome rant by JVG.


Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!

Subscribe on YouTube!
Subscribe on YouTube!

GET SIDE ACTION IN YOUR INBOX

CURATED OFFERS

LATEST

You may also like

Popular

MORE SIDE ACTION

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Tweet This
Share on reddit
Post on Reddit
Share on email
Share via Email