Jeff Van Gundy is going viral after an amazing rant against guys who claim they’re doing their own research in regards to the COVID-19 vaccine.
The ESPN NBA analyst weighed in on the subject, and says the research should be done by people with expertise. You know like actual researchers.
“I would like someone to answer this question,” Van Gundy said during the preseason matchup between the Miami Heat and Houston Rockets. “What does that look like, you doing your own research?
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“What are you doing? I don’t understand what that means, ‘I’m doing my own research,” he said.
Jeff Van Gundy Claps Back At 'Researchers' 😂 pic.twitter.com/csXUTPza3z
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 8, 2021
Van Gundy’s researcher rant got some laughs from his broadcast partner, Brian Custer.
“How about this, we got really smart people. A lot smarter than anyone in the NBA, who has already done the research,” he said.
The NBA rates for players getting vaccinated is reportedly above 95%, but the other 5% must still be busy doing their research.
Awesome rant by JVG.