The fallout from the Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez breakup continues. A-Rod seemed devastated following the news of their breakup, and showed off a shrine to J-Lo. J-Lo doesn’t seem quite as upset about the split. On the same day that the former couple confirmed that they were no longer engaged, the actress/singer double-tapped a telling breakup quote by author Reuben Holmes.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Don’t make her think you care. when you have never given a f–k about her,” the post read, and alongside the quote, Holmes wrote: “Don’t let them manipulate you. How many times have you been told ‘I love you’ by someone who has continued to treat you like s—t?”
“Uh oh, jlo liked this post?! What’s going on!” one user wrote, while another wrote:
“Damn, @jlo this shows me really nobody is safe from bs like this.”
On Thursday, Lopez and Rodriguez declared they were calling it quits romantically, but revealed that they were still “friends.”
Sounds like A-Rod didn’t treat J-Lo all that great.
Being a celebrity power couple can’t be easy..