Jerry Jones loves to party.
The Dallas Cowboys billionaire owner is a guy who does what he wants when he wants, and from the sound of it, he partied hardy in New Orleans. Jones spoke about his pregame festivities ahead of the Cowboys-Saints game in New Orleans on Thursday night.
During Jerry Jones’ weekly radio interview on 105.3 The Fan, Jones spoke about his love for Bourbon Street.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan talking about how much he loves New Orleans: “When you see me, you’re only seeing 80 percent. … Because I’ve left the other 20 percent on Bourbon Street. It’s some kind of place. And there are Cowboys fans here.”
— Jon Machota (@jonmachota) December 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— 105.3 The FAN (@1053thefan) December 3, 2021
It’s Jerry’s world, and we’re all just living in it.
Just imagine how you would celebrate life each and every day if you owned the Cowboys.