Jerry Jones is kissing his way to a pretty good season so far.
The Cowboys the Patriots battled it out all afternoon this past Sunday. The two super franchises went back and forth during a very competitive game.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Following forcing the Patriots to punt in overtime, Dak Prescott threw a TD Pass to CeeDee Lamb which ended the Patriots day for good. It also gave the Cowboys their fifth straight win.
Jerry Jones celebrated winning 5 in a row by kissing his son Stephen straight on the lips. Social media went nuts over the father and son moment.
See Jerry Jones kiss below:
I’m not the only one who say Jerry Jones open mouth kiss that guy pic.twitter.com/ikSbepdH6c
— Eboogzz (@eboogzzz) October 17, 2021
Jerry Jones was so excited he was out here kissing his boy!!!! LFG 😂 pic.twitter.com/IIuNl2L5Yn
— Ernie Brana (@ernieochoquatro) October 17, 2021
What's going on in the Jerry Jones Family pic.twitter.com/lmdQFD4YAd
— Chiefs for life twins (@ChiefsFor) October 17, 2021
Not the first time we’ve seen grown men kissing their sons in New England. Maybe it’s something in the water??